PROSPITALIA HTRAK PTY LTD & PROSPITALIA HTRAK LIMITED may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
If you complete the Contact Us form via this website, PROSPITALIA HTRAK PTY LTD & PROSPITALIA HTRAK LIMITED will only use the information for the express purpose of delivering the information you requested – and your contact details will be stored and relayed to us by INTO Branding who manage our website. The contact data will then be stored on our Capsule CRM database.
There are changes in the data protection laws within the EU. PROSPITALIA HTRAK LIMITED is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and especially to adhere to the revised data protection guidelines as set out in the revised EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which will come into force on 25th May 2018. If we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, please be assured that we will only use it in accordance with this privacy statement.
When we respond to your initial request we will ask you if you would like to receive marketing information by completing our online form. If you agree, you may receive our marketing material via a proprietary software platform such as Microsoft Outlook, Mailchimp email platform or LinkedIn – and we will only send content to you if you have given express consent for us to do so.
At any time you can unsubscribe from any marketing material or request that we delete your information from our Capsule database.
What we collect
We commit to only collecting data that is relevant, accurate and not excessive. From your visit to the website or by completing the Contact Us form we may collect the following information:
- Title, First Name, Family Name
- Job title
- Contact information including email address and telephone number
- Organisation or company name and address details
- Demographic information such as postcode and contact preferences
- Other information relevant to customer surveys
- Details of the IP address that you used to view our site
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand the areas of your business that you are interested in, so that we can respond with information that is relevant to you. Also we can provide you with a better website experience. In particular we will use your information for the following reasons:
- To improve our products and services.
- To improve the functionality of the website and customise the website based on your interests.
- If you have given consent, we may periodically send marketing emails and newsletters about new products; our company or services; case studies from existing customers; general market information; invitations to events or for market research purposes. We commit to only using proprietary software services such as Microsoft Outlook or Mailchimp as a means to email you.
- With express consent we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. This contact will be via email, phone, fax or mail. We may use Microsoft Outlook or an email platform such as Mailchimp as a means to email you.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal data to third parties unless there is a requirement from a third party for your data as part of a contractual obligation. In this case, we will communicate with you, asking your permission.
Security & Data retention
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. A copy of our Data Security policy can be requested by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will store your details on our Capsule CRM system and the Mailchimp platform – and will not hold it longer than is necessary.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, we explain how we will use the data ( in order to respond to you). You can then decide if you wish to use this method of communication.
- When we respond to your initial request we will ask you if you give consent to receiving marketing from us by completing an online form. The consent will be captured, dated and stored on our Mailchimp account and our Capsule CRM database.
All our newsletters and emails contain an unsubscribed link so you may at any time unsubscribe from receiving marketing information from us or emailing us at email@example.com.
If you are within the UK, you may request details of the personal information we hold about you under the new EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) May 2018 by writing to PROSPITALIA HTRAK LIMITED Building 2 Walton Street Aylesbury HP21 7QW UK or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like a copy of the information held on you within Australia or New Zealand please write to PROSPITALIA HTRAK PTY LTD Level 1, 4 Stawell Street, Richmond, VIC, 3121 or email at email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by PROSPITALIA HTRAK PTY LTD & PROSPITALIA HTRAK LIMITED and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. The website is managed on our behalf by INTO Branding.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of PROSPITALIA HTRAK PTY LTD & PROSPITALIA HTRAK LIMITED. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, PROSPITALIA HTRAK PTY LTD & PROSPITALIA HTRAK LIMITED take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of PROSPITALIA HTRAK PTY LTD & PROSPITALIA HTRAK LIMITED. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content, nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.